- study an online course relevant to your subject area with regular support from academic specialists
- receive ongoing support throughout On Track to Bath from a Co-ordinating Tutor in the subject area
- meet our staff and work alongside some of our current students during campus-based workshops
- develop your independent learning and research skills by completing a project on a topic that you enjoy
- gain practical research experience that will support your future university studies (and any project qualifications you undertake alongside your A levels, such as the Extended Project Qualification)
- participate in workshops which will support you to develop your employability skills, make informed decisions about your next steps, and to make a competitive UCAS application
- undertake an on-campus residential which will give you a real insight into what it's like to live and study at university
You can read our Student Blog to find out about the experiences of students who have previously completed On Track to Bath (the format of the programme will be different this year but the benefits will remain the same).