Our new MSc in Strategic Retailing
We’re launching a new master’s course starting in 2023. Find out how we've partnered with experts to help prepare you for a career in the retailing industry.
Preparing you to become a future leader in retailing
This course is for graduates with a degree in any discipline. We’ve combined our leading research with our industry partners’ experience to design content relevant to contemporary retailing. You’ll develop the knowledge and practical skills leaders need for a successful career in the headquarters, stores and supply chains of the retail industry.
You’ll learn about things like:
- supply chain and distributor relationship management
- making sense of big and small data
- operations management
- contemporary consumer behaviour
- customer experience
Customise your degree to suit your strengths and interests with a range of optional units.
You’ll have the flexibility to choose one of three options for the summer term:
- an independent research project
- an industry internship
- launch your own retail start-up
Get career ready
This is a new course and career data won’t be available until 2024. Here’s some combined data from two related courses, our MSc in Marketing and MSc in Management. Recruiters include TikTok, Danone, Dyson, British Airways, Asda Group Limited and L’Oréal.
- marketing - 33%
- management - 18%
- business development - 11%
- finance - 10%
- consulting - 7%
- advertising - 5%
- public relations - 4%
Job functions of 2019-20 graduates
Data shows role functions of 2019-20 class in full-time employment three months after graduation. Percentages are rounded to the nearest whole number.
Five reasons to study our new MSc
- Open to graduates with an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Graduate prepared to work in many different areas like retail, supply, branding, analytics and management consulting
- Our MSc students come from all over the world. You’ll learn alongside a tight-knit international community
- Make the course your own. Customise your degree to suit your strengths and interests with a range of optional units
- Learn directly from experienced industry leaders and academics
Ready to apply?
Find out more about entry requirements and course structure, and start your application.