This half day course highlights the value of effective project management and provides you with tools and templates to take away and use in your practice.
- This course is 1 x 3.5 hour session, and will be held in person, on Campus.
- There is required pre-work.
- You must be able to commit to all elements.
Who should attend
- Those with no formal project management training to date that are interested in understanding and learning more about the UoB approach to project management.
- Those involved with a live project(s) or are soon to be involved.
Presenters: Led by members of the University of Bath Strategic Projects Office.