You can use this tool to report incidences of physical assault, sexual harassment, sexual assault, online harassment, hate crimes, stalking, bullying or discrimination. This could be based on:
- race, nationality and/or culture
- religion and/or belief (for example, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism)
- gender and Gender Identity (for example, misogynistic abuse, transphobia)
- sexual orientation (for example, homophobia, biphobia)
- disability including learning disabilities, mental health, physical disabilities
- age (being targeted or excluded due to your age)
This list is not exhaustive. If you feel you or someone else is being targeted because of perceived identity, please use this tool to report.
If you need urgent or emergency support please call the emergency services on 999 or University Security on 01225 383 999 if you’re on campus.
If there isn’t an emergency but you need support out of hours, you can call Security on 01225 385 349.