RW Barnes Bursary
If you are a Home UK student with a household income below £45,000, studying certain subject areas, you may be eligible to apply for an award.
If you are chosen as a scholar, you will receive an award of up to £2,500. Awards are made for one year in the first instance but are renewable annually subject to satisfactory progress.
To apply, you must:
- be an eligible Home UK student
- be studying Maths, Physics, Natural Sciences, Aeronautical, Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- before going to university, you lived within one of these postcode areas: BS, BA, TA, DT, SP3/7/8, SN10/12/13/14/15 or GL9
- have a household income of less than £45,000
- be in any year of undergraduate study (except placement)
Please refer to the Quartet Community Foundation Website for full details and additional prioritisation criteria.
How to apply
Apply directly through the Quartet Community Foundation website. Applications close at 1pm on Friday 27 July 2018.