Get your application to us by 5pm on this date to be considered as the University's entrant for the Awards.
Santander Entrepreneurship Awards 2021
Win up to £50,000 in equity free seed funding, plus up to £25,000 of additional business support.
Are you a student or recent graduate looking to take your business to the next level? The Santander Entrepreneurship Awards are your opportunity to tap into the support, expertise and resources to grow and scale your business.
The programme will run from May through to October, where you’ll have a chance to win up to £75,000 in funding – including £25,000 of additional business support.
- First place: a total of £75,000 package of support. £50,000 equity seed funding plus £25,000 worth of additional business development support including consultancy, mentoring, marketing, legal and intern(s).
- Second place: a total of £50,000 package of support. £25,000 equity free seed funding plus £25,000 worth of additional business development support including consultancy, mentoring, marketing, legal and intern(s).
- There will also be a number of smaller prizes available at the final
The University of Bath is able to put forward one entrant for the programme: could it be you?
- You must be a student or graduate (within the past three years) from the University of Bath
- You must attend all dates of the programme
- Your business must already be promoting, making sales or gaining users
- Your business must be incorporated
- You must not have exceeded £250,000 total in funding or investments from any source
For full terms and conditions please click here.
The winner will be introduced to Nicholas Davies, Santander Universities Deputy Relationship Director.
The University also requires the successful entrant to contribute to blogs and social media for the Department of Development & Alumni Relations.
We will support the University's successful applicant to complete the official entry form by this date.
All businesses will participate in an online programme, which will be a combination of sprints, pre-recorded material and networking events, delivered weekly.
Businesses will pitch across the quarter final, semi-final and final for their chance to be crowned the 2021 winner or runner-up.