Partnering with us on a project will give you:
- fresh thinking to achieve real business outcomes
- specialist knowledge. Our students are taught by leading experts in their fields, with an emphasis on real world skills.
- global insights from our international students
- a low-cost way of finding extra resource; there is no cost for these projects
- defined project timescales
The Practice Track
This is a short-term consultancy project. Businesses from all industries are involved, putting forward their real business problem for students to solve. Working in teams, students use their research knowledge and skills to make practical recommendations. Projects run for three weeks in June/July. The team will deliver an equivalent of around 75 days of project work.
Students are supported by academics and a project coordinator, who is your point of contact for all logistical arrangements.
Students have previously worked on Practice Track projects with companies including Deloitte, KPMG, Unilever, Mars, and Triodos Bank. Project topics have included:
- developing a product relaunch campaign
- the benefits of enhanced automation of operations
- addressing the gender pay gap
- recommending modern marketing techniques for specialised projects
- analysis of demand for sustainable product certification
November-February - work with project coordinator to outline the project brief (phone/Skype/email)
June - group meeting on campus (Bath)
June - July - one/two interim catch ups per group (phone/Skype/email)
July - final presentation (at company offices)
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Sustainability and Management
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
This is a three-month consultancy project that forms the concluding part of the Bath MBA programme (usually taking place from June to September).
Students address a real business issue on a consultancy-style basis. You will be closely involved in defining the scope of the project. You will also be able to select the student to make sure their skills and experience meet your requirements.