- Calum Hand, Chemical Engineering - Identifying high performance materials for sustainable applications, Autonomous Materials Investigation
- Dan Bowen, Mechanical Engineering - From art to part - Learning from skilled craftsmen in developing new metal forming processes
- Jon Noble, Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies - Using renewable electricity to decarbonise the chemicals industry
- Amine Moussa, School of Management - Ethical Higher Education Management and its Implications for Employee Work Outcomes
- Rachel Lees, Department of Psychology - Cannabis use disorders and how we can treat them
- Catherine Hobbs, Department of Psychology - Social cognition in depression: a potential mechanism of antidepressants?
- Tina Zhou, Department of Mathematical Sciences - Space Weather Modelling
- Lukas Litzellachner, Department of Psychology - Differences in benevolent personality traits relate to positive relationship quality in romantic couples
- Merran Dunford, Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology - Cannabinoids and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Claire Tanner, Department of Biology and Biochemistry - Will loggerhead sea turtle hatchlings become more female bias in Cape Verde?
- Oscar Bryan, Department of Computer Science - Machine Learning for the detection of unexploded ordnance using Synthetic Aperture Sonar