Spotlight on... Taster Events
Our Spotlight on... events give students a taster of a subject and help them to understand what studying at university is like.
Our virtual events will give students a taste of what it is like to study at university in the current times. Students will explore the blended learning approach that the University is using through a mix of real recorded lectures, live workshops, and Q+A sessions.
Virtual Spotlight on ...events are designed for students in Year 13, but may also be of interest for Year 12.
Spotlight events are designed to complement the curriculum and widen your students' understanding of the subject area. Depending on subject, virtual events can include a mixture of:
- campus tour
- careers and employability
- an opportunity to meet and talk to current students.
Spotlight events are available for:
- Biosciences - 22 October 20 and 5 November 20
- Electrical Engineering - 11 November 20
- Mathematical Sciences - 4 November 20
- Physics - 3 November 20
- Psychology -20 October 20
- Social Sciences - 21 October 20
- Languages - date to be advised
- Sport and Health - date to be advised
Teachers can also contact us to book a bespoke date for their class.