If you want to stand out from the crowd following your studies and increase your chances of success in today’s challenging and competitive job market, we are here to help. To support you, we are offering our postgraduate students completing their studies a special programme of support called 'Stay Connected 2020'.
Starting on 7 December, Stay Connected 2020 is a two-week programme of engaging talks and discussions covering different aspects of careers and skills development support. Sessions will include:
- Job hunting in an uncertain market
- Presenting your postgraduate skills and experience to employers
- Coping with change and uncertainty and building your resilience
- Creating a powerful LinkedIn profile and finding opportunities on LinkedIn
- Building an effective network
- Getting the most out of our active alumni network and Bath Connection platform
During Week 2 of the programme you will have the chance to practise key job hunting skills in small group sessions such as drafting job applications, writing with impact and articulating your skills, producing your CV and developing your interview techniques. You will also have access to ongoing bespoke careers support.
All postgraduate taught and research students who have completed their studies can take part in the programme. Please book your sessions in advance on the Stay Connected website.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Stay Connected community!