The Winter School is an excellent opportunity for new and current Doctor of Education students to undertake face-to-face study whilst working towards their qualification.
At the Winter School you can:
- exchange ideas with other educators from all around the world
- meet staff and students from our Department of Education
- use the campus facilities
- visit the world-renowned city of Bath
If this is your first EdD unit, you will receive an introduction to the course on the first day of Winter School.
You may study only one unit during the Winter School, either:
- Educational policy: theory and practice
- Educational management, leadership and administration
The unit fee is £1,810. There is an additional £50 administration charge per application.
You must pay a £250 deposit when registering for the Winter School.
Unless exceptional circumstances have been agreed by the Director of Studies, the per unit deposit is non-refundable.
It will not normally be possible to change units once an application has been made.
If you are not local to Bath, you will need to make your own arrangements for accommodation.
Register for the Doctor of Education Winter School 2020
In order to attend the Winter School you must:
- Register to attend
- Pay a £250 deposit
- Book your accommodation (if required)