The SU Advisors are here to listen and give you information and advice regarding disciplinary processes, support options and academic processes such as Individual Mitigating Circumstances. Our support may include:
- listening to you
- explaining the support options available to you both within the University and local community
- helping you to explore what support services suit you best
- explaining what happens once you’ve been accused e.g. disciplinary processes
- supporting you through the disciplinary process, including reviewing your paperwork
- supporting you with academic processes such as Individual Mitigating Circumstances (IMCs) or Academic appeals if you feel your performance has been affected
To find out more about what happens if a conflict of interest arises, please see our policies and procedures information.