- Start date: 14 October 2022
- Unit: Education in an International Context (ED50311)
- Closing date for new students: 20 August 2022
- Closing date for current students: 30 September 2022
- Start date: 20 January 2023
- Unit: Understanding Learners and Learning (ED50333)
- Closing date for new and current students: 25 November 2022
The Department of Education at the University of Bath offers students a number of ways of working towards the qualifications of MA Education and PGCiE. Normally this would include the possibility of studying by distance learning (individual study online), attending our Summer School (June/July in Bath) and/or participating in one of our successful Study Centres around the world.
Prior to COVID-19 the Study Centre mode was based on units taught by a visiting University of Bath tutor; currently virtual Study Centres enable local and international educators to share their experiences and learn together online, working with other teachers and educators in an intensive learning environment with the guidance and support of an experienced University of Bath tutor.
Unfortunately, our 2022 Summer School has been cancelled.
If you are a new student, you can still apply to study our postgraduate courses: