We are looking for men and women who:
- are aged between 25 and 65
- have a BMI under 25 kg/m2
- do more than 2.5 hours of exercise per week
- are available for testing at regular intervals between October 2021 and March 2022.
What’s involved in the study
We will take vitamin D measurements from you on 6-7 occasions.
Some measurement sessions will be very quick, but one will take up to a few hours.
Each measurement session has a degree of scheduling flexibility. We will work with you to make sure your participation is as convenient as possible.
Measurements will be taken at our University of Bath campus.
What you'll get
If you take part, you will receive:
- £50 of Love2Shop vouchers
- a personalised report containing in-depth body composition, physical activity and dietary analysis data
- VO₂ max and fitness data from your exercise test
We will reimburse you for all reasonable travel expenses, and food and drink after each visit that requires arriving at the University fasted.
Only the lead researcher, Dr Oliver Perkin and Chief Investigator, Professor Dylan Thompson will have access to the personal information you provide, and all records will be treated as confidential, including personal contact details.
This study has received ethical approval. 1