As a result of the new Access and Participation Plan, for the 2024/5 academic year, we are broadening the Bath Bursary to Home UK1 undergraduate students with a household income assessment2 of £30,000 or below.
The payment structure will be as follows:
- First year on campus - £2,750 total comprised of: £1000 cash, £750 accommodation reduction, £1000 campus food and drink credit
- Continuing student studying in Bath all year - £2,000 total comprised of: £1000 cash, £1000 campus food and drink credit
- Placement student thin paid placement - £1,000 total comprised of: £500 cash, £500 campus food and drink credit
- Placement student thin unpaid placement - £2,000 total comprised of: £1,500 cash and £500 campus food and drink credit
- Placement student thick unpaid placement - £2,000 total comprised of: £2,000 cash
Bath Bursary recipients on an unpaid placement period will also be entitled to the Placement Bursary, which is additional to their Bath Bursary placement funding.
We are in the process of updating our webpages, so please keep an eye out for the full details which will be released by the end of February 2024.
If you are a current Bath Bursary recipient please refer to the undergraduate bursaries and scholarships Terms and Conditions for your year of entry.