The School of Management’s tag line is Think Ambitious and with these scholarships we want to inspire you to do just that.
We have established these scholarships to enable prospective students to realise their ambitions by helping to fund their studies.
If you have applied and hold an offer for our MSc in Management, this award could help you to take the first steps towards your future career by supporting your study.
If you have a strong quantitative background, with a degree in any discipline, and want to develop your career by studying one of our suite of MSc in Finance courses, this award could also support you.
This award will be applied as a 50% discount fee waiver on the relevant tuition fee. These awards are for candidates who will study with us in 2021/22.
If we award you a scholarship, the money will be taken off your tuition fee. You do not have to pay it back.
Up to six awards are available.
To be considered for a scholarship you must have:
- received an offer to study one of our eligible master’s courses starting in 2021 and
- accepted your offer
- paid your deposit within the four-week deadline as stated on your offer letter and by the scholarship decision date, whichever is earlier
- applied for a scholarship within the scholarship application deadline
Apply by 16 July 2021 for a decision by 9 August 2021
Full terms and conditions
Please read the full terms and conditions for our scholarships before you apply.
Use these forms if you're ready to apply for our MSc in Management, or one of our Finance suite courses:
- MSc in Management application form
- MSc in Accounting and Finance application form
- MSc in Finance application form
- MSc in Finance with Banking application form
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management application form