These scholarships are exclusively available to members of our regional community. You may be eligible if:
- you live in the ‘Western Gateway’ of South West England and South Wales; and:
- you have been affected by Covid-19 through redundancy or closure of your own business
We have established these scholarships in the name of Deb Lewis, former MBA Director of Studies, who passed away in May 2020. In the five years that Deb was part of the School of Management she was an important part of the School’s community, greatly respected and much admired.
Deb was an outstanding teacher, colleague and role model. She challenged and supported our students in equal measures, inspiring them to expect more of themselves.
Deb always looked out for those who needed support and through these awards we want to honour her memory by supporting our local community during the Covid-19 pandemic. We hope that studying an MBA with us can help people to rebuild their careers and contribute to our local economy.
Scholarships for the Full-time and Executive programmes covering core tuition fees may be available. The scholarships do not cover additional activities, such as international trips.
Upon successful application, we’ll apply the award to your tuition fees. There is no cash alternative.
- meet all the criteria for the relevant MBA programme
- have lived in the Western Gateway for at least the last three years
- have been affected by Covid-19 through redundancy or closure of their own business
If you would like to apply for these scholarships please indicate in your MBA application that you would like to be considered, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.