The difference we make for our clients
Read about the impact of our executive education solutions on organisations and individuals.
What clients say: Custom programmes
"Our people are benefiting enormously from the programme. Everyone who’s taken part has told me it’s the best leadership training they’ve ever done."
- Mark Appleby, Associate Director of HR and Organisational Development, Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
“We’ve worked with Bath on a programme that blends the best of our internal learning and development with modules taught by faculty experts. Bath offered us the opportunity to develop a programme to meet our needs rather than taking something off the peg. That has been really important.
"This solution has helped nurture genuine innovation among our people as they develop new skills and consider different perspectives. It has resulted in new initiatives being implemented to improve service to customers. Watching our guys come back to the workplace and apply their learning and grow has been fascinating and massively rewarding.”
- Nick Gittens, Head of Service Improvement, Nationwide Building Society
"The content of the programmes is evidence based, yet practical, and the reference points to other companies are really useful for us. We were impressed with the quality of the pre-reading and the case studies."
- Kim Atherton, Chief People Officer, OVO Energy
"Bath know us well and we are impressed by the team’s willingness to be flexible and work on the partnership. The programme is genuinely bespoke and has made a really significant difference to our business and our senior managers."
- Bob Pearce, Learning and Development Director, A.S. Watson
"Bath paid close attention to what we wanted to achieve. They asked the right questions and were fizzing with ideas. Together we came up with a programme that matched our needs superbly."
- Caroline Wynn, Director of Learning and Development, British Council
"The lecture theatre is really bright and airy. I’m a sucker for a good lunch and the lunch has been absolutely amazing so top marks from me!"
- James Hargreaves, Trading Tech Lead, OVO Energy
What clients say: Open programmes
"Veronica Hope Hailey was outstanding. She is not only highly engaging, hugely experienced and draws on that experience to inform the sessions, she is able to switch into understanding of settings with which she is not familiar and provide opportunities to explore these."
- Caroline Pickstone, Associate Director (Digital Innovation), NIHR Clinical Research Network. Participant in Leading Transformational Change
"I have found the whole content and the group of participants interesting, and have taken more value from the five days than from any other professional training I've attended."
- Jo Tamworth, Operational Director, investment management firm. Participant in Women in Leadership
"It has been in equal parts challenging and refreshing and the supportive environment allows you to explore ideas frankly. The quality of the speakers is excellent and the network of colleagues diverse and stimulating."
- Deborah Lewis, Senior Teaching Fellow, University of Bath. Participant in Women in Leadership
"Excellent opportunity to discuss and learn from other course members and understand their change challenges."
- Participant in Leading Transformational Change
"Thoroughly appreciated the opportunity to hear from and work with people who had such a depth of knowledge of the underpinning research and trends in many sectors globally."
- Participant in Managing Talent for Competitive Advantage
Our executive education makes a lasting difference to the performance of our clients’ businesses. Here are some of the organisations we’ve worked with and how we helped: