Designed for senior policymakers and decision-makers from government and the third sector, the IPR Policy Fellowship Programme: Sustainable and automated transport offers you the opportunity to explore the policy questions, or challenges, you are looking to address in your professional role.
Structured around tailored one-to-one or group cohort virtual meetings, our programme is delivered online and enables you to meet with world-class academics across the University of Bath.
The University’s interdisciplinary expertise provides perspectives which can inform key areas of policy, including:
- Decarbonising our transport system before 2050.
- Accelerating modal shift to public and active transport.
- Decarbonising Road Transport.
- Decarbonising how we get our goods.
- Establishing the UK as a hub for green transport technology and innovation.
- Place-based solutions to emissions reduction.
- Reducing carbon in a global economy.
- Designing and delivering policy change.
- Changing behaviour.
Engaging with academics across the University inspires Policy Fellows with new ideas and perspectives. In this way the Policy Fellowship Programme drives innovation, helping Fellows apply new tools, models, and frameworks to improve the ways in which policy is developed and delivered.