Visiting Fellows and Visiting Professors
If you're a researcher examining topics related to death and dying, then you can create a formal link with our Centre for Death & Society
We welcome applications to become a Visiting Fellow or Visiting Professor in CDAS. These visiting posts are unpaid. As part of this three year visiting position (renewable) we can offer:
- Opportunities to become part of the CDAS inner workings, including research and events
- A University of Bath email address
- Access to the University of Bath library resources
- Access to CDAS resources, including funding opportunities
- A sponsor/mentor within CDAS
How to apply
To become a CDAS Visiting Fellow or Visiting Professor we require:
An up to date CV
A completed application form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of this.
A paragraph long statement (approx. 300 words) on the research/project you want to work on. We require that this piece of work is supported by a CDAS staff member, and ask that before you submit you:
- Share your paragraph with the CDAS colleague you would like to work with
- That they confirm that they will act as your sponsor/mentor for your application and during the project. Please include in your statement.
Please submit your completed application form to email@example.com and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can. All applications are subject to approval by the Department of Social and Policy Sciences Head of Department and Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Board of Studies.
More details can be found here: https://www.bath.ac.uk/corporate-information/honorary-academic-appointments/