Before you begin
You will need access to Agresso and a good understanding of navigating it for this advanced course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 3 hours
What you will learn
Agresso is the University's finance system. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create basic reports for Research Project reporting and for reporting on an operating budget
- add and delete columns
- use subtotalling, write calculations, hide columns and sort
- add relations
- format reports and export them to an Excel spreadsheet
- use the Reports tab
- share private reports with other Agresso users
- use Admin Project Desktop
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Our current dates are:
- Tuesday 4 December 2018, 9:15am to 12:15pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.
Book your place
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"