Before you begin
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 3 hours
What you will learn
Agresso is the University's finance system. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- Enter details for a new customer
- Enter a Sales Order using Agresso Self Service (web)
- View a trial invoice
- Change, add documents to, or copy an existing Sales Order
- Check the status of a Sales Order and enquire on a customer account
- Raise a Credit Note
What other learners have said about this course
"I think the way the training is conducted is very interactive and helpful to assimilate the information."
"Trainer went through the steps slowly and helped with any questions/issues that cropped up throughout. Trainer spoke clearly and did not under-explain any terminology. The course booklet provided was extremely helpful as well."
"I was able to ask specific questions about how to approach aspects of invoicing that I was unsure about. The trainer was very knowledgeable of the University systems."
"Very compact course which still didn't move too quickly for me. A good range of topics was covered."
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Our current dates are:
- Tuesday 27 November 2018, 9:15am to 12:15pm
- Thursday 13 December 2018, 9:15am to 12:15pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.
Book your place
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"