Before you begin
You must complete the online Procurement Requisitioner Training course on Moodle before attending this course. You will be able to access this once you have been granted access to Agresso by your manager
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2 hours
What you will learn
Agresso is the University's finance system. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- navigate the Agresso menu system
- raise requisitions for external and internal suppliers, and assign them to a project
- split costs of an ordered item between projects
- get a requisition authorised
- check requisition enquiries
- enter details of goods or services received against a requisition
What other learners have said about this course
"Very clear teaching."
"A good course, well presented, and the new IT-training suite is so much better than the old bunker!"
"I knew most of it but still found it interesting because I learnt some different ways of doing things."
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.