Before you begin
You must have attended Agresso - Purchase to pay 1 (Requisitioning) before taking this course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
Agresso is the University's finance system. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- raise orders for suppliers hosted on Marketplace
- create orders using suppliers' websites
- search for products and suppliers
- work with carts assigned to you
- raise requisitions for IT Purchasing
What other learners have said about this course
"It was a good amount of time, and variety of listening and then doing exercises with room to ask questions. Highly rated it."
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Thursday 25 July 2019, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
- Thursday 8 August 2019, 10:15am to 11:45am
- Friday 30 August 2019, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
- Wednesday 11 September 2019, 10:15am to 11:45am
- Tuesday 24 September 2019, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.