Before you begin
You must have attended Agresso - Purchase to pay 1 (Requisitioning) before taking this course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
Agresso is the University's finance system. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- raise orders for suppliers hosted on Marketplace
- create orders using suppliers' websites
- search for products and suppliers
- work with carts assigned to you
- raise requisitions for IT Purchasing
What other learners have said about this course
"It was a good amount of time, and variety of listening and then doing exercises with room to ask questions. Highly rated it."
"Very clear and easy instructions to understand."
"Very helpful as context was added to the learning"
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Thursday 27 May 2021, 10.15am to 11.45am
- Friday 25 June 2021, 10.15am to 11.45am
- Monday 28 June 2021, 2.15pm to 3.45pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.