We have developed the following research resources as part of our work:
- Bath Adolescent Pain Questionnaire - adolescent report (BAPQ)
- Bath Adolescent Pain Questionnaire - parent report (BAPQ-P)
- Bath Adolescent Pain Questionnaire for the impact of pain on parents (BAP-PIQ)
- Pain Catastrophising Scale (child and parent)
- Quality Rating Scale
- Bath Assessment of Walking Inventory
- Cognitive Intrusion and Pain Dominance scale - English (CIPD)
- Bath Emotion and Pain Posture Stimuli (BEPPS)
- The Experience of Cognitive Intrusion of Pain Scale (ECIP)
Using these resources
These resources are free and available for use by other researchers.
If you would like access to them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your full name
- your job title
- your work address
- your email address
- the title of your research project using the research resources
- the expected outputs (papers that will refer to the research resources), including co-authors if applicable
How we use your data
Your personal details will be stored and used in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
By sending us this information, you consent to the use of your personal data by the University of Bath for monitoring purposes and you agree that the University of Bath may contact you to establish if the resources have impacted the field of pain research and management, by asking you to provide details of whether the resources were used in pain management services and/or research, and what (if any) difference the resources made.
Your personal details will be held securely by the University of Bath and will not be disclosed to any other persons.