Terms of Reference
Approved by the Privy Council in 1966.
In accordance with Section 23.3 of the Statutes, the Convocation shall have the power to discuss and declare an opinion on any matter which may be referred to it by the Court, the Council or the Senate or on any other matter affecting the University and to report its views on such matters to the Court, the Council or the Senate as may be appropriate.
- Appointment of Chair: The Chair of Convocation shall be the Chancellor or, in the Chancellor's absence, the senior Pro-Chancellor
- Co-option: None specified
- Alternates: None specified
- Quorum: 25 members (Section 28.1 of the Statutes)
- Rules for voting: None specified
- Minutes: Submitted to Council