Approved by Privy Council 1966, Revised by Council 25 June 1971.
A Student whom, in accordance with Section 19.32 of the Statutes, it is proposed should be expelled from the University may appeal to the Council Appeals Committee, which shall hear the student in person and the decision of which shall be final. (Section 27.2 of the Statutes refers.) The Council Appeals Committee may ratify or revoke the proposal to exepel the student. (Section 27.5(ii) of the statutes refers.)
- Procedure for hearing: See Section 27 of the Statutes, Regulations 7 and 8, Council Standing Order 20 (approved by Council in February 1974, revised 26 June 1998, and 22 October 2009).
- Appointment of Chair: See Council Standing Order 20(v).
- Co-option: See Council Standing Orders 16(iv) and 16(v)).
- Alternates: See Council Standing Order 17(iii) to (vi).
- Quorum: One third of the membership (Council Standing Order 16(vi)).
- Rules for voting: See Council Standing Order 20(xx).
- Minutes: Submitted to Council.