(As we adapt our service in line with the latest government guidance on COVID-19, this information is subject to change.)
We look forward to welcoming you for your stay at University of Bath.
To keep you and our community safe, we have made the following changes in line with COVID-19 guidance.
- All our team has received extensive training in COVID-19 secure practices.
- We have completed bespoke risk assessments to minimise the risk of the spread of COVID-19.
- All team members now follow social distancing guidelines and wear face coverings when working indoors, unless medically exempt.
- Each of our flats or houses is for one household group, so the facilities in your accommodation are just for you.
- We're operating an increased cleaning service, with extra attention to high contact areas.
- Sanitiser stations are located across campus, for you to regularly sanitise your hands.
- Any printed material in your room is new for you. Anything left behind is disposed of after each guest leaves.
- Room keys are untouched for over 72 hours after guest departure to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are operating a one-way system on campus to help with social distancing.
- To help avoid unnecessary handling of cash, we are only taking card payments on campus. We encourage contactless payments wherever possible.
- All our information points are located outside.
- Our cafes are offering table service or takeaway only, serving food and drink in a COVID-19 secure environment.
During your stay
We want you to relax and enjoy your stay with us in a safe environment and ask you follow this guidance:
- Observe social distancing requirements and one-way system.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Wear a face covering when required, unless medically exempt.
- If you or your household experience COVID-19 symptoms such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a change to your sense of taste and smell, we ask that you follow the government advice, remain at home, and let us know as soon as possible. If symptoms occur during your stay, call us immediately on 01225 386622.
- Following the government announcement to the delay of lifting COVID-19 restrictions from 21 June to 19 July, we would like to remind you that you must follow the rule of six while staying in our accommodation. This is either in a group of up to six from any number of households or in a group of any size from up to two households. If your booking does not fit these criteria, a member of our team can support with amending or cancelling your booking. If you choose to cancel, please let us know up to seven days before you stay for a full refund.