Before you begin
You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Microsoft Word. If this is not the case we recommend you take our Word - Format your documents course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
EndNote is a reference management application used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and other documents. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create a library of references in EndNote and navigate it
- set preferences and sort and edit your references
- sort references into folders
- import your references into PDFs and Word
- use Cite While You Write to add citations and associated references as you write your documents
- do basic downloading of references and searching of the EndNote library
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.