Before you begin
The course assumes you already have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Office. If this is not the case we recommend you first take Excel - Get started with spreadsheets.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2 hours
What you will learn
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application which you can use to store, manipulate and present data. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create a variety of charts, including line graphs, pie charts and bar charts
- move and format a chart
- add trend lines and error bars to charts
- save a chart template
What other learners have said about this course
"Really good, trainer was very helpful."
"Very useful course."
Book your place
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"
- Thursday 20 August 10:00am to 12:00noon
If there are no suitable dates/times above, please email us to enquire about future opportunities.
Find a related course
Excel - Use advanced functions
Excel - Get started with spreadsheets
Excel - Manage your data better
Excel - Create formulae and functions
Excel - Use PivotTables to summarise data
Excel - Introduction to Macros