Before you begin
The course assumes you already have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Office. If this is not the case we recommend you first take Excel - Get started with spreadsheets.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 2 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application which you can use to store, manipulate and present data. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create a variety of charts, including line graphs, pie charts and bar charts
- move and format a chart
- add trend lines and error bars to charts
- save a chart template
What other learners have said about this course
- "Really good, trainer was very helpful."
- "Very useful course."
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Thursday 30 August 2018, 10am to 12pm
- Tuesday 18 September 2018, 2:15pm to 4:15pm
- Thursday 11 October 2018, 10:15am to 12:15pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.