Before you begin
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £5 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application, which you can use to store, manipulate and present data. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- understand the Excel screen and navigate the top menu
- create and manage workbooks
- create simple formulae
- format and align text and numbers in cells
- select, add and delete columns and rows
What other learners have said about this course
"I really enjoyed the course, I found it very relevant to my job and learnt a lot in the time."
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Tuesday 11 September 2018, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
- Thursday 27 September 2018, 10:15am to 11:45am
- Monday 8 October 2018, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
- Friday 26 October 2018, 10:15am to 11:45am
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.