We are interested in the evolution of politics, the changing role of the state and the political ideas and values that define contemporary political parties, political identities and public policies.
Working with colleagues across the University, we are currently developing a strand of research on political parties, and another on the interdisciplinary study of public policy.
Current research projects include:
- Tackling the Root causes Upstream of Unhealthy Urban Development
- Pensions Reform in the UK
- The Future of Scottish Labour: Dissensus and Consensus
Completed research projects:
- Evidence information Service
- Centre for London report - Open City: London after Brexit
- Barriers to women entering Parliament and Local Government – rapid evidence review