Titles and speakers for 2021 I-SEE seminars are added to this page once they are confirmed.
- I-SEE seminars are free and open for all to attend with the Eventbrite registration to be completed in advance
- Eventbrite registrations close at 15:30 on the day of the event
- The zoom link will be emailed to you one hour before the event
- You may join the live webinar at 16:30
- To include a question and answer session after the presentation, chaired by Prof Tim Mays, I-SEE Director
19 October 2021: Ms Alyssa Gilbert, Director of Policy and Translation at the Grantham Institute - Climate Change and the Environment at Imperial College London - Global Developments in Climate Change and COP26
2 November 2021: Mr Steven Day, Co-Founder of Pure Planet - 'Pure Planet: an ambition, a Bath-based brand, a story of renewable energy retailing as a way to change the world'
16 November 2021: Professor Pete Walker, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering and Peter Phelps, Climate Action Project Lead at the University of Bath - ‘Climate Action Framework: the University of Bath’s response to the Climate Emergency'
30 November 2021: Dr Joanne Wade OBE, Chief Strategic Advisor, The Association for Decentralised Energy - ‘Energy sufficiency: defining a just transition to low carbon living’
7 December 2021: Mr Peter White, CEO of Rethink Technology Research - ‘Energy Transition – Multi-$trillion Ponzi scheme or the biggest tech market ever’