Titles and speakers for 2021 I-SEE seminars are added to this page once they are confirmed.
- I-SEE seminars are free and open for all to attend with the Eventbrite registration to be completed in advance
- Eventbrite registrations close at 15:30 on the day of the event
- The zoom link will be emailed to you one hour before the event
- You may join the live webinar at 16:30
- To include a question and answer session after the presentation, chaired by Prof Tim Mays, I-SEE Director
13 April 2021: Professor Patricia Thornley, Director of the Energy and Bioproducts Research Institute at Aston University - Biomass and Bioenergy: a vital component of the UK’s green economy?
27 April 2021: Emeritus Professor William Scott, Department of Education, University of Bath and Dr Paul Vare, University of Gloucestershire - Learning, Environment and Sustainable Development: a history of ideas
5 October 2021: Professor John Warner, Distinguished Research Fellow, Zymergen Corporation | Distinguished Professor of Green Chemistry, Monash University. Joint I-SEE / CSCT Seminar
19 October 2021: Professor Ed Hawkins, , Professor of Climate Science, NCAS-Climate, University of Reading
2 November 2021: Steven Day, Pure Planet
16 November 2021: Professor Pete Walker, Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering, University of Bath - ‘Climate Action Framework’
30 November 2021: Dr Joanne Wade OBE, Chief Strategic Advisor, The Association for Decentralised Energy
7 December 2021: Peter White, CEO of Rethink Technology Research and Principal Analyst of Rethink Energy