Titles and speakers for 2022 I-SEE seminars are added to this page once they are confirmed.
You can register for events via Eventbrite using the links provided on this page once they are available.
- I-SEE seminars are free and open for all to attend with the Eventbrite registration to be completed in advance
- Eventbrite registrations close at 15:30 on the day of the event
- The zoom link will be emailed to you one hour before the event
- You may join the live webinar at 16:30
- To include a question and answer session after the presentation, chaired by Professor Tim Mays, I-SEE Director
8 February 2022: Dr Rhian-Mari Thomas OBE, Chief Executive, Green Finance Institute
22 February 2022: Professor Christopher Aiden-Lee Jackson, Department of Earth Science & Engineering, Imperial College
8 March 2022: Professor Paul Monks, Chief Scientific Advisor at the UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
22 March 2022: Professor Mercedes Maroto-Valer FRSE, Director of the Industrial Decarbonisation Research and Innovation Centre (IDRIC), Heriot-Watt University
5 April 2022: Professor Tim Mays, I-SEE Director | Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Bath – ‘The Future of Sustainable Hydrogen Energy’
26 April 2022: Dr Charlotte Adams PhD FGS, Commercial Manager Mine Energy, The Coal Authority