- All sessions will take place in the Library. Unless otherwise stated, sessions will take place in either the Level 1 or Level 5 Training Room. Venue information will be confirmed once you have booked your place.
- Unless otherwise stated, sessions will be held as indicated below on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 10.15-12.15.
- You might like to view library presentations that have been delivered to research postgraduates.
- The sessions are part of the University's DoctoralSkills programme (formerly PGSkills) and are coordinated by the Doctoral College.
How to book a place:
- Find a training event on the DoctoralSkills programme diary. You can also browse the sessions by RDF domain.
- Click on the relevant link provided for an individual event.
- Within the description for the individual event, you will find a booking link near the bottom of the screen.
- After you have attended an event, please provide us with feedback so we can continue to improve our sessions.
Semester 1 2018-2019 Sessions
(List of sessions can be downloaded in PDF format for reference)