- All sessions will take place in the Library. Unless otherwise stated, sessions will take place in either the Level 1 or Level 5 Training Room. Venue information will be confirmed once you have booked your place.
- Unless otherwise stated, sessions will be held as indicated below on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 10.15-12.05.
- You might like to view library presentations that have been delivered to research postgraduates.
- The sessions are part of the University's DoctoralSkills programme (formerly PGSkills) and are coordinated by the Doctoral College.
- Staff Bookings: where the title of the training session is emboldened there may be spaces available for University staff to join. Please contact Tamsin Reilly or Alison Nightingale by email to register.
How to book a place:
- Find a training event on the DoctoralSkills programme diary. You can also browse the sessions by RDF domain.
- Click on the relevant link provided for an individual event.
- Within the description for the individual event, you will find a booking link near the bottom of the screen.
- After you have attended an event, please provide us with feedback so we can continue to improve our sessions.
Semester 1 2018-2019 Sessions
(List of sessions can be downloaded in PDF format for reference)