Before you begin
The course assumes you have a general understanding of PCs and the Windows environment.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £5 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
MindGenius is a desktop app that lets you create mind maps clearly and quickly. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create a MindGenius map to organise your thoughts, lectures or meetings
- add and edit branches on your mind map
- apply themes, backgrounds and map layouts to improve how it looks
- add notes, graphics and images to the map
- use map templates
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Tuesday 24 July 2018, 2pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesday 26 September 2018, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
- Monday 22 October 2018, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
You can access online training resources on using MindGenius via Moodle. Any member of staff or postgraduate student can access these and learn at their own pace. You will need your University username and password to access them.