MS Teams courses on Moodle
The only prerequisite for this course is a knowledge of Microsoft Windows, however a basic working knowledge of MS Teams would be beneficial. This can be gained from the 'Smarter Meetings and Collaboration with Teams' course.
There are three parts to the MS Teams Moodle course - you will need to sign into Moodle with your University of Bath username and password:
- Smarter meetings and collaboration with Teams
- Using Teams to teach
- Arranging and running events using Teams meetings
These learning pathways (that are solely or partly based around MS Teams) are also available:
- Work remotely
- Hybrid workplace
- Arrange and run virtual/online meetings, conferences and events
- Storing and sharing your files securely
- Using the calendar in Teams
- Creating and managing polls and surveys
- Capturing notes and thought showers
- Managing your calls
If you have any questions please contact us.