Before you begin
You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Office.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South.
What you will learn
Microsoft PowerPoint is a program used to make animated presentations. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create and edit a presentation
- use different slide layouts to improve the look of your presentation
- insert pictures, tables and charts
- use themes and slide backgrounds
- view your presentation in different ways
- print handouts
What other learners have said about this course
"Extremely useful training, thank you."
"I love the hand-out, this way I can always consult it when I need help."
Book your place
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Choose a course:
- Tuesday 16 October 2018, 2:15pm to 3:45pm
- Friday 23 November 2018, 10:15am to 11:45am
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.