Before you begin
You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Office.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
Microsoft PowerPoint is a program used to make animated presentations. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create and edit a presentation
- use different slide layouts to improve the look of your presentation
- insert pictures, tables and charts
- use themes and slide backgrounds
- view your presentation in different ways
- print handouts
What other learners have said about this course
"The course filled in some gaps and introduced new knowledge, some of which I had no idea existed. Thank you"
"Extremely useful training, thank you."
"I love the hand-out, this way I can always consult it when I need help."
Book a place
Please contact the IT Training team to arrange a session.