The programme is delivered at the University of Bath campus, alongside live case visits to the sponsor organisations.
The programme begins with a one-day induction in Bath. This is followed by a two-day overnight event to help to establish a peer network group, which is fundamental to ongoing development, and the first masterclass.
Delegates will attend masterclasses, organisational visits and benchmarking sessions spread across 15 days in the year, during which they will experience:
- masterclasses and workshops to stimulate and challenge
- unparalleled access to world class organisations and leaders that have transformed the workplace
- specialist coaching from our highly experienced small-medium sized enterprise experts
- action learning sets to address business issues in a facilitated, confidential group setting
- business benchmarking and action planning for the future
- online forums to share, discuss and access resources
This programme has received significant investment from the industrial partners, both in its design and finance. Your only commitment is a contribution of £2,500 per delegate and your time and enthusiasm to transfer the learning back into your business.
The next Productivity through People programme starts in January 2020. Contact us for details.