Choose a taught course
EndNote - Getting started with referencing
Available to all staff and postgraduate students. You'll learn how to use EndNote to create and manage your references and citations.
EndNote - Search for and download references
Available to all staff and postgraduate students. You'll learn how to search and download references from online databases using EndNote.
You can access a number of training resources on using EndNote via Moodle. Any member of staff or postgraduate student can access these and learn at their own pace. The resources include:
- an EndNote introductory course
- an EndNote Online course for using the online version of EndNote for reference management, Cite While You Write and Web of Science
- manuals for downloading references to EndNote from generic databases and databases specific to your field of research
Contact us for a workshop
You can complete the Moodle courses at your own pace, and access the other resources at any time. If you would like to work through the EndNote Online Moodle course with a tutor please contact us and we will try and arrange a workshop.
External learning resources
EndNote is the University's recommended and supported bibliographic software and a number of other learning resources are available online, including:
- external guides and YouTube videos from Clarivate Analytics or Adept Scientific
- Thomson Reuters 'Little EndNote how-to Book'
You can use Mendeley resources to help you use the software, including: