We seek to bring together scientists, engineers and social scientists to research and develop solutions to the interconnected economic, social and environmental challenges we face in the UK and globally.
We have a particular focus on the role of education, skills and industrial strategy in national and regional economies, and the implications for global trade and global value chains of political and economic change.
Completed research projects:
- REDAWN: Reducing Energy Dependency in Atlantic Area Water Networks
- NextGen: Circular Water Solutions
- Optimising water quality returns from the reform of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Build back better in Bath
- Sustainable Energy Sources for Portable, Transportable Energy Supplies in Development Contexts