Important information for your Student visa
The University of Bath is your Student visa sponsor under the Points Based System for Immigration.
Our sponsor duties start when we issue you a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) and end when you complete your course and leave the UK.
It is essential that you read and understand the following information to make sure that you are able to successfully remain in the UK and complete your studies. You should also read, understand and follow our Student / Tier 4 visa Handbook, which details our responsibilities to you as your Student visa sponsor, and your own responsibilities as a visa holder.
As a Student visa holder, you are required to meet certain legal requirements. This includes keeping to the conditions attached to your visa (such as the restrictions on working), as well as the terms and conditions of studying at the University of Bath.
Specific points for visa holders are included in the following:
- admissions terms and conditions of offer (undergraduate and postgraduate)
- data protection statement for student registration
- registration declaration
- Student Immigration Service terms and conditions
- academic engagement monitoring policy
- applicant CAS issuing procedure
- current student CAS issuing procedure
- time limits for study procedure
- OISC client care letter (requiring a signature after an appointment with a Student Immigration Adviser)
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) procedure