Terms of reference
- Co-ordinate the sustainability agenda across the University
- Track progress towards objectives and targets set out by the Environmental Policy
- Keep the Policy under review. Significant changes will be submitted to the Vice-Chancellor's Group and/or the Executive Committee
- Make recommendations for funding and identify external grants. This would be discussed and agreed at the Vice-Chancellor's Group, Executive Committee and Finance Committee
- Consider and prioritise projects
- Publicise the University's performance
- Establish and oversee membership of any necessary sub-groups
The Group reports to the University Executive Board (UEB) and the Finance Committee.
The Group will produces an Annual Report for the UEB.