- The delegates must belong to either the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences or the School of Management.
- The trip provided for the winning candidates includes access as delegates to the One Young World Summit 2020, shared room hotel accommodation, all catering (whilst in summit accommodation), on-the-ground transport, all hand-outs and support material, and membership of the One Young World Hub. The Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences and the School of Management will further support the delegates with flights, travel insurance and return transport to the point of departure in the UK. Any unrelated costs are payable by the delegates.
- The delegates must conform to all the terms and conditions supplied by One Young World including information regarding accommodation provision and passport/visa requirements.
- The delegates must abide by local and international laws, especially where these may be different from local home country legislation.
- The delegates are required, as part of the event, to truthfully complete the required profile and registration information for the conference and fulfil their role as a One Young World Ambassador as outlined by the organisation.
- The chosen delegates are liable for their own views. Any views expressed are personal to the delegates and are not representative of the University’s own views on the topic. The delegates are therefore personally liable for any advice given or views expressed before, during and after the summit that is linked to the One Young World Summit.
- The delegates must share their experience before, during and after the summit with the University of Bath through a variety of communications including, but not limited to: testimonials, news articles, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and photo campaigns (and you agree that the University may publish your photo and entry as the winner of this prize). The same shall apply to any associated promotional activities. The delegates must be the sole author and owner of any media used in these communicational activities.
You also agree to fully indemnify the University for any breach by you of these rules. This means that if the University incurs any expense, costs or fees of any nature in defending any legal action brought against it as a result of a breach by you of these rules, it may recover such sums in full from you.