Before you begin
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
TOPdesk is a program used for IT incident reporting at the University. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- find your way around the TOPdesk interface and understand the terminology
- create, update and resolve tickets (incidents)
- communicate with the person who created the ticket
- find and review tickets that have been created
- escalate and refer tickets to other operators
Please email us to see how we can help.
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"