Before you begin
You should be familiar with the TOPdesk interface before you take this course. If this is not the case, we recommend you take our TOPdesk - Creating and managing tickets course first.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
Please note that this is not a course to deal with problems encountered whilst using TOPdesk, but using TOPdesk to log and manage IT problems and known errors. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create problems in TOPdesk
- create problems from incidents
- locate and open existing problems
- use the 'New Problem Wizard' option
- create partial problems
- update, reallocate and/or resolve problems
- create Known Errors
To arrange a course:
We will plan sessions when there is a need/request and then list them below. If there are no dates shown (or no listed dates are suitable), please email us to arrange a session.
Any arranged sessions will be listed here:
To book your place (on any session shown above):
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"