Before you begin
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is only available to TOPdesk operators who use the Request for Change module; please check you can log in as an operator before attending.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1 hour
What you will learn
TOPdesk is a program used for change management at the University. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- understand what should be logged as a request for change
- create a new request for change
- create a request for change from an existing incident
- create an emergency change request
- postpone and amend requests for change
- implement requests for change
- view and use the Change Calendar
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Our current dates are:
- Friday 5 October 2018, 10:15am to 11:15am
- Tuesday 6 November 2018, 10:15am to 11:15am
- Tuesday 20 November 2018, 2:15pm to 3:15pm
If you are unable to attend the above advertised date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list.
Book your place
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"