Before you begin
You should be familiar with the TOPdesk interface before you take this course. If this is not the case, we recommend you take our TOPdesk - Creating and managing tickets course first.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
TOPdesk is a program used for logging and tracking incident 'tickets' within many parts of the University. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create/edit selections
- create/edit reports
- test/run selections as you create them
- run selections and reports from your home screen
- run a selection/report from your Quick Release Bar
Course dates/times and booking a place
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"
A course will need a minimum of 2 attendees to run. Our current dates are:
- Wednesday 21st October, 2:00 to 3:00pm
If there are no planned dates or you are unable to attend on the above date(s), please email us to enquire about future opportunities and to be put on the waiting list. You can also email us to arrange a session for your team.