Before you begin
You should be familiar with the TOPdesk interface before you take this course. If this is not the case, we recommend you take our TOPdesk - Creating and managing tickets course first.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1.5 hours
What you will learn
TOPdesk is a program used for logging and tracking incident 'tickets' within many parts of the University. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- create/edit selections
- create/edit reports
- test/run selections as you create them
- run selections and reports from your home screen
- run a selection/report from your Quick Release Bar
Course dates/times and booking a place
We will plan sessions when there is a need/request and then list them below. If there are no dates shown (or no listed dates are suitable), please email us to arrange a session.
Any arranged sessions will be listed here:
To book your place (on any session shown above):
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"