The organising committee are delighted to announce the Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering at the University of Bath will host the 39th Cement and Concrete Science (CCS) Conference.
This annual event aims to bring together academic and industrial scholars and practitioners to exchange their latest research and promote the advancement of cement and concrete science and technology. This conference provides an important platform for our young researchers to present their research and develop a network alongside established colleagues.
We welcome oral and poster presentations on a range of topics related to cementitious materials including, but not limited to:
- hydration and microstructure of cementitious materials
- alternative cementitious materials and their application
- durability of concrete
- nuclear waste immobilisation
- cement manufacture and low carbon technologies related to cement and concrete
- structural and thermal performance of concrete materials
- measurement techniques and simulation methods and tools
- utilisation of waste materials in cementitious materials
Who should attend
The event is of interest to the cement industry, laboratory equipment suppliers, consultants, construction products manufacturers, local businesses, postgraduate students, academic and research staff.