AIMday Therapeutic Innovation
Bringing together academic expertise from the Centre for Therapeutic Innovation (CTI) and beyond with industry, to help answer pressing challenges of companies.
This event offers a unique opportunity for:
- companies discussing and sharing problems with academic experts
- all participants sharing knowledge and ideas
- broadening and deepening contacts
- introducing potential collaborative partners to work together addressing real problems
This AIMday event is hosted by the University of Bath’s Centre for Therapeutic Innovation (CTI) at The Edge, situated at the University of Bath’s campus.
Academics from the CTI are working together to transform and translate innovation in drug discovery and development to create effective medicines for patient benefit. The research is involved in 3 main areas:
- inflammatory disease – early diagnosis, drug targets, biomarkers and outcome measures with a particular focus on rheumatic disease
- drug delivery – oral, nasal, skin and inhaled drug delivery
- innovative technologies – molecular biophysics, biosensors and lab on a chip
This AIMday brings together the academic expertise from within the CTI and beyond with industry, helping to answer the most pressing challenges to companies.